Walk-ins are public throwing sessions - you will share a throwing lane with other walk-in throwers
How do Walk-Ins work?
- We reserve a set of throwing lanes for general Walk-Ins.
- Walk-Ins are first come, first serve.
- Walk-Ins are designed for groups of 2-5 people as you often share the Walk-In throwing area with other Walk-Ins.
- You may be asked to come back when we are less busy. We do our best to accommodate everyone.
- Walk-In participants receive safety instructions and 1-on-1 throwing practice, led by our fully trained coaches in the dedicated Walk-In throwing area.
- If you have 6 or more people we strongly recommend booking a group event at your preferred Urban Axes location to ensure you have the best axe throwing experience! Group events are even more exciting when played with 12 or more people.
- You must wear closed toe shoes!
- All participants must be 21+ and present valid Photo ID at check in.
- $20 per person per hour - we are a cashless facility and accept debit or credit cards ONLY.
- Walk-In hours are subject to change. Please check our social media pages for updates on Walk-In Hours.