- You must wear closed toe shoes!
- To reserve your booking, we take a $70 deposit for groups of 6-12 and a $105 deposit for groups of 13-24
- Our tournaments are best played with 12 or more people. Due to popularity of Friday and Saturday bookings, we've set the minimum group size to 8.
- We strongly recommend booking a group event rather than coming for a Walk-In session. Walk-In hours and information is available here.
- The balance is due the day of your booking, and can be paid individually ($35 per participant). We are a cashless facility and accept debit or credit cards ONLY
- Pick the date you want to book first, then the size of your group
How does The Main Event work?
- Axe throwing is an individual sport played with and against other members of a group.
- The Main Event lasts 2.5 hours and must be booked in advance.
- The Main Event starts with safety instructions and 1-on-1 throwing practice, led by our fully trained coaches in a private throwing area.
- Once you’ve sharpened your skills, we’ll kick off a round robin tournament followed by final knockout round to award an axe throwing champion.
- Our coaches will take care of all scoring and smooth flow of the tournament so you can relax and enjoy the sport.
- The Main Event is ideally played with 12 or more people although we can accommodate smaller groups. 6 is the minimum number of players for our tournaments to work well.
- For groups larger than 24 people please contact us to schedule.